Re: The Redneck/Truck in in the ...umm,, Driveway?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 14:38:44 EDT

> Ok folks.. I got the Dak back from the bodyshop and pictures are up on the
> page. They replaced every panel but the roof and door skins. Even the rear
> window is new.... The only thing not done yet is the spray-in liner
andthat
> is the weekend after next.
>
> The decals are gonna irritate the Elitest Snobs but hey.... bite
> me...ROTFLMAO

Preacher, how much damage was done, total? Is the insurance company going to
cover the LineX job too? Where the step up bars/nerf bars damaged at all?
Just curious how insurance companies conver add-on items, like the bedliner
and the 'nerf bars'. Was the frame damaged or bent at all? Amazing that Dak
looks that good after that bad of an accident, must be a good body shop, eh?
Good Luck!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6