Re: Body Lift Question; Parts

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 15:57:34 EDT

No, I've got a 5-speed. With the 2" Body lift no cuts to radiator shroud or
anything else was necessary except adding in the body mount spacers and
longer bolts, then just realligning the front bumper (don't remember if had
to drill new holes or not, just remember it was a piece of cake.)... Back
bumper never got around to raising yet, but will figure something out this
summer. That's it. No, really, that was all. nothing else. nada. zipo. Done!
Not sure if an Automatic requires extra work or not though.

By the way, I just found the receipt from when I ordered mine. Turns out I
got it from Summit. Hmmm. Thought it was JC Whitney, ah, well...it was 64.95.
Part number PRA-PA-642X. I think the "X" is for Xtended cab kit. Regular cab
kit has less spacers.

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...