re: The Redneck/Truck in in the ...umm,, Driveway?

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 21:40:57 EDT

Hey Preacher, checked out the pics of your Dak. She looks great! Glad to
see such a nice job from the paint and body guy$$.

I love the irreverent R/T treatment... you'd better get a copyright and
trademark on that. If I wasn't selling fishing tackle, you can damn sure
bet I'd be selling Dodge trucks and pushing the upgrade on Dak's to the
"Preacher Special". lol Great addition to the truck.

What I love most about this group is diversity. There are pre-mags, Gen
II's, and Gen III's. Modified, highly modified, un-modified, and every one
is a little bit different from someone else's truck. That's what keeps it
interesting!

Glad you got your Dak back!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dak Sport CC