Re: The Redneck/Truck in in the ...umm,, Driveway?

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 21:47:04 EDT

---- Original Message -----
From: Brett Forehand <brett4hand@hotmail.com>
> Hey Preacher, checked out the pics of your Dak. She looks great! Glad to
> see such a nice job from the paint and body guy$$.

They did a really first rate job.... I was impressed :-)

I always wanted my truck to be an original.. I was ok until I saw another
one, exactly the same as mine <shudder> can't have that...LOL

I can honestly say that noone has a truck quite like mine (most wouldn't
want to but that's OK by me ;-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS