Re: The Redneck/Truck in the umm.... driveway?

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 23:30:28 EDT

I LIKE IT!!!! Your truck looks pretty sweet now. What was the final
bill?? I also like the front plate, where did you get it?? I KNOW I
won't find it here in Ca........ Unless I go up to Red Bluff, right
Bernd??? LOL!!
   Hey Jon, this is for you, (sarcasticlly, of course!!) just wait 'till
I empty my bag o' tricks on both my vehicles, we'll see who's the
sneakiest.........and faster!! Both my parents are old time drag racers
from the early 60's, my mom was in the NHRA with full factory (Chevy)
sponsorship, and my dad was a privateer, so we know how to make things,
uhhhh, run just a "BIT" better, hehehe!! Ever seen a 5100lb front wheel
drive car go high 14's?? My dad's '66 Toronado does!! Hmmm, East vs.
West......... gives me an idear........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6
'66 Olds F-85, 5.5 V-8, will have 350hp