Red Line Oils

From: Vince Nelson (timpgoat@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 07:01:57 EDT

I want to change all my oils in my 1996 Dakota to synthetic oils, I've herd
Red Line is the best. Any suggestions on what weights to use for the
differentials, transfer case and an automatic transmission? When changing
ATF is there a way to get the old ATF out of the torc converter? Will the
Red Line synthetic ATF blend ok with the Chrysler ATF? If anyone made this
change over I would appreciate any suggestion or ideas. thanks