RE: WOMEN!!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 10:48:59 EDT

I love my truck, but I love my husband more and I know that Jason feels the
same way. The truck won't be there to comfort me when I'm sad, hold me,
love me back and be there in my old age. Yes.. my truck is very important,
but I'd give it all up and more for the love of my life.

The problems that I keep seeing with many relationships is that there is no
commonality. Jason and I like doing the same things and working on our
trucks... so there is no feelings of being left out, neglected, unwanted,
and irrelevant. When couples get together and don't have common interests,
what is there, other than sex, to share, do, or talk about? Relationships
need a solid foundation to build on or the house will, most definitely,
COLLAPSE.

I know this may sound nauseating but it's a fact... Jason is my husband,
lover, confidant, soul mate, and most importantly.... MY VERY BEST FRIEND!
And we've never had a fight since we met (3 1/2 years), we talk about
things, sacrifice equally, and compromise. :)

Just my personal opinion.

Dak content: our Daks love each other as well :)

Norah (happy as happy can be)
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd