Re: Wheels & Tires/Subs & Amps & Speakers

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 11:04:13 EDT

Mike,
I just sold a MTX ThunderForm for a Durango on ebay. The guy that bid on it
has not emailed me back yet. If he doesn't email me in a couple days you
can have it. It is loaded and was used for only a few months. Let me know
if your interested privately.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/