Wheels & Tires/Subs & Amps & Speakers

From: Michael Hines (michael_hines@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 10:09:51 EDT

Hello DML'ers,

Got a couple things to mention today...

First, I wanted to update y'all on the wheel and tire situation I wrote the
DML about last week. I got a call from the Tire Rack yesterday and they are
shipping my defective wheels and tires back Indiana to examine them and
decide how to proceed. I don't care what they do as long as they can deliver
me a non-defective product! I'll keep you posted. So far the Tire Rack is
doing the right thing...

Second, I'm interested in upgrading my 2k Durango's Infinity system. I want
to use the stock head but upgrade the speakers and add a Thunderform sub. I
am not wanting to build a rolling concert hall, but am wanting to improve on
what is already there. Is there a Thunderform that fits the Durango? What do
you recommend for an amp to power the sub and the front door speakers?
Should I upgrade the rear door speakers and, should I amp them as well? I
need all the space I have now, so filling up the inside of my wagon with
subs, amps, and crossovers is not an option. Anyone been there already?

Thanks in advance for any tips and/or advice.

Mike Hines
2000 Durango SLT+
1999 Camaro SS M6