Re: Re[2]: TPS voltage @ WOT

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 13:18:56 EDT

At 12:48 PM 4/25/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I checked it on my dak... just under1 volt at idle.. and just under 4 at
>WOT, same thing on my dads 99 Durango with the 318... neither knock...
>would that mean if i get one from a parts store, it would read higher?

It doesn't look like it would. I have measured two (the original and
on that I got from the parts dept. when I got F&B tb) on the scanner.
Tom has measured the one on his and you've done two. It looks like
that's the normal range of these TPSs. I just don't know why printed
material sources say they should read 4.5-4.8 at WOT.

Bob