Re[2]: TPS voltage @ WOT

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 13:22:56 EDT

I dunno if there is such a thing as a "performance" TPS? Bob tested two of
them, which I assume were both MOPAR OEM parts, and got basically the same
results (the same basic results we got)... I suspect that an after-market
replacement would yield the same results as the OEM parts.

What's got me confused is that the actual voltage measurements don't jive with
the specs. that are in my factory service manual.
Tom