Re[2]: TPS voltage @ WOT

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 15:43:17 EDT

It's right out of my '98 Dodge/Chrysler Factory Service Manual... It says you
should measure approximately .25v at idle and 4.8v at WOT from the signal wire
(back to the PCM). I think you are absolutely right that over 3.4v (maybe 3.5v)
is the magic number for WOT... I measured .6v at idle and 3.8v at WOT.

Do you have any notion as to why it doesn't return a higher voltage at WOT (it's
getting 5.1v to the sensor on mine) and if this has any performance
implications?
Tom