Re: got my truck on the road

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 13:35:02 EDT

I hate to tell you this after you've done all of the body work but shaved
door handles and "remote, pop open" doors would be real sweet on that truck.
I'm not a full out "sport truck enthusiast but I like all sort shapes and
sizes. I think the black handles kind of interrupt the white theme. Just a
suggestion. But regardless of what I say that truck Looks sweet!!

Joe G.
98 Black sport plus 318 5spd 4x4

<< Personally I like the 1st picture better...

 Hehehe

 Greg

 JK Bro, damn that's a nice ass truck, looks a bit to much like Jacks Whitey
 (Blackdakrt.com) all you need is the hood and you got his truck!

     Greg