Wheels and Tires for sale

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 13:40:58 EDT

I have a set(all 5) of 15x7 factory Aluninum Dodge Durango wheels. They
will also fit a Dakota. They look nice and have only 12,000 miles(spare
never been used)on them. Cleaned and Detailed to factory new condition with
no scratches on them. Tires are Goodyear Wranglers, raised letters. Tires
alone cost $500 brand new. I am looking for $500 or best offer, shipping
will cost about $130 but I am willing to pay half of it. Thanks and have a
good day.

Max Booten
1997 Dakota SPort CC
5.2 litre or liter