Re: Any DMLers live around TN

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 14:49:01 EDT

Shari & Marty wrote:

> I am in Florida but we sneek up there every now and then and borrow pop's
> primer Dart for
> turning heads.
> Kuk

Live and well here in Nashville (Pegram actually) TN. Do you all know about
the weekly Sat night cruise-in/car-show in Franklin, TN (just south of
Nashville)?? Hot Rod Magazine says it is one of the biggest/best in the US.
They average 2-300 cars a night at least. It is located just south of
Nashville close to the intersection of I-65 & Hwy-96 around the Back Yard
Burger and K-Mart parking lots.

Hope to see yall there.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"