Re: RE: RE: WOMEN!! & Spring Fling Bramalea

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 17:05:54 EDT

HI, Norah

At 03:59 PM 4/25/00 -0400, you wrote:
> <snip>

No comment on women.

>Speaking of..... anyone going to the Spring Fling in Bramalea Ontario?
>There are two again this year on the same day.... which one are we going
>to Bob Tom?

I'm still sorting out which one.

I pre-registered for the one on Erin Mills Rd at Performance World because
they were having a draw for 2 nights on Bryce Rd at the Columbus Mopar Nats.
Also got a 30th anniversary t-shirt because I registered the Challenger.

The organizers for the Bramalea one told me at Performance World that they
would love to have us convoy into their show again. They really got a charge
out of that.

Right now the Challenger's engine bay is apart for some detailing, etc.

I know you and Jason prefer the Bramalea one. I'll come up with a solution
soon.

Bob