Re: WOMEN!!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 18:27:22 EDT

Reaction? An answer like that would leave me speachless, probably drooling
and just plain dumbfounded... Wish all women came like that, tryin to talk
my gf into racing more, she's got the speed thing down...save for the
fishtail at 75 last week, and the 104mph airborne stunt, but hey, no one's
perfect! ;-)

> She really needs a hobby! Speaking from a woman's viewpoint here...
> Personally, I don't even try to date, because I can imagine a mans
> reaction. He says, "what are your hobbies" I say, "fishing, and
> working on my truck! I'm taking it to the drag strip this weekend.
> Wanna come?"

<SNIP> Flip