Re: WOMEN!!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 15:03:54 EDT

She really needs a hobby! Speaking from a woman's viewpoint here...
Personally, I don't even try to date, because I can imagine a mans
reaction. He says, "what are your hobbies" I say, "fishing, and
working on my truck! I'm taking it to the drag strip this weekend.
Wanna come?" Not to mention, if I were looking for a guy I'd have to
buy some nicer clothes, and I spend all my money on my truck and
fishing stuff. I'm more comfortable in jeans and tshirts anyway.

Anyway, Kevin, if you don't already do this, you might try surprising
her with unexpected little gifts. If she mentions wanting something,
remember it, and try and get her that. If you're already doing that,
then I don't have any ideas.

Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!