Re: got my truck on the road

From: Rick (dakota@turborick.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 18:52:33 EDT

Thanks Chris
I think the 2\4 drop is perfect for everyday use
but I like the looks of the 3\5 drop.
but that wouldn't work for me..... too many dirt roads
I think it took about 4 weeks but we had a hold up on some
parts like the radiator and condenser it could have been done
in 2 weeks.

we just did a black 99 Dakota also

Turbo Rick