Re: got my truck on the road

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 21:05:37 EDT

>>I hate to tell you this after you've done all of the body work but
shaved
door handles and "remote, pop open" doors would be real sweet on that
truck.
I'm not a full out "sport truck enthusiast but I like all sort shapes and

sizes. I think the black handles kind of interrupt the white theme.
Just a
suggestion. But regardless of what I say that truck Looks sweet!!<<

Sahved handles rule! But....they are illegal in many states.. even in
Va!! (NNAAAWWWWW!! not Va!!!) I want to shave my doors, but you have to
be abble to open the doors manually from the outside in order to get an
inspection sticker...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota: Magnum 360 swap in progress!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.