Re: fried dash almost = another ticket (also, radar jammer....)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 21:36:01 EDT

I knew it was a cop when he got within about 300 feet of me. I saw a light
just swerve left and right and into my lane and the lights flipped on. Oh
well, I guess luck was in this one. Darn cops tho. I hate being singled
out... STILL!
-Dester

<< Dester:

 The Phantom worked fine, that's why he had to follow you. He realized you
 were exceeding the limit, but his radar wouldn't demonstrate that.
 Remember, the Phantom doesn't work once you are within 100 to 150 feet of
 the radar gun. By tracking you, he could match your speed and/or get
 close enough so the Phantom didn't mess up his return echo.

 Richard in San Antonio