Re: WOMEN!!

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 21:40:41 EDT

If someone loves you enough they will respect your dreams and desires and
not get jealous because of them. They should share those dreams and desires
with you. I work two jobs to fulfill my dreams and desires and I'm doing
them alone. I'm going to New York in July because THAT IS my dream and I'm
buying a $32K car for my 30th bday because THAT is my dream. Nobody is
stopping me. If there ever will be that special someone, they better
understand that.

Heather