Re: o2 ?

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 22:04:34 EDT

I wish I could have! I went to autozone, napa, and Advanced auto, an NO
ONE had it! :( so I had to go to the dealership, had to have it cause I
had to drive my truck, only transportation!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke