RE: 318 Supercharged VS a 360 Natural

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 22:25:16 EDT

As soon as a 4 or 6 can run at the level of a modified 8 and still be street
legal let me know. Not to step on the little 6 bangers in the group but the
v6 SLT I sold for my RT sucked.

Rice is nice on a plate but doesn't belong under the hood, or on the road.
Soft tires are worth every penny thats why I run my Nitto's.

semper fi

Steve
'00 Dakota RT + ATI
strigle@home.com