318 Supercharged VS a 360 Natural

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 14:14:28 EDT

I KNOW,....... I KNOW!!!!!!! Stupid question. But all else being equal, the
SC'ed 318 is kickin the crap out of the 360 right? but what about all the
other stuff as far as mileage, reliability, whats better for a 4x4? and what
would be the DML's preference. Just trying to decide myself. Oh yeah,.... I
raced an R/T last night. Street race only to 60 but LOTS OF FUN. Hey, what
is up with that R/T lag? I wooped this guy through my first 1 and 1/2 gears.
 I think he might have just been a helmet and didn't use both feet to load up
the torque. anyway, by the end of my second gear i was bein wooped!!

Joe G.
98 Sport Plus 4x4 318 5spd