Re: Brakes, we don't need no stinkin' brakes!!

From: Fermin Lizalde Jr. (roachmotel69@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 23:24:02 EDT

I've noticed this happens in my other cars when I'm low on brake fluid or
one of the sensors (I don't know what it's called, I'm not a gearhead-no
offense gearheads) attached to the master cylinder/brake fluid reservoir is
not properly connected or is damaged.

Fermin Lizalde Jr.
2K Dakota Sport C/C, V-6 Auto,
Sony No Balony Head unit, Sony 10-disc CD changer
Kenwood Excelon 6" (front), Boston Acoustics 6"
(rear), Kenwood 600w amp powering 2
R/F 12" Subs in Bandpass box all wired w/
Monster Cable.
roachmotel69@home.com