Re: Brakes, we don't need no stinkin' brakes!!

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 18:45:44 EDT

I have the same problem they come on when i make left turns but only
sometimes I took into the dealer a while ago and they said it was one of the
sensors or something and if it kept happening that they would replace it.
I've just been too lazy to take it back in to get it fixed but i'll
definitely do it in the summer.

Joe G.
'98 Black sport plus 4x4 5spd 318

<< I was sitting @ a light tonite on the way home from work. When I noticed
 both my Emergency brake and Anti-lock lights on my dash come
 on?.......Brakes work fine (can always downshift if I gotta anyway ;-O
 ). Made a stop at my garage to pick something up and now the lights are
 off again!?.....Any ideas from anyone?

 "psychonaut"