Re: Brakes, we don't need no stinkin' brakes!!

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 00:08:44 EDT

do you have brake lights ? well go and check anyway .
this happened to me when my third brake light wire
going from under the bed to the tailgate rubbed raw
and made contact to the bed and blowing the brake
light fuse .... and i was wondering why people were
riding my a$$ when i was stopping just a suggestion
Frank 94 3.9 sport (total)
      94 5.2 sport

--- "Fermin Lizalde Jr." <roachmotel69@home.com>