Re: RE: WOMEN

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 09:37:56 EDT

That reminds me.... I was timing the motor once searching for the
compression stroke on the #1 cylinder, and I didn't have a whistle or piece
of cork, but what I did have was a wife inside the house and me outside on
the truck.....So I invited her out to help me and asked her to stick her
finger in the spark plug hole and let me know when she noticed anything
different.
He, He......As the compression came up, I rotated the crank quickly for a
second and she screamed!!!!! Perfect, TDC! What was that air blowing outa
there?????? Phew, that scared me!!
So she is my timing tool from now on....
Kuk