Re: SciTeck-twin turbos

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 14:05:45 EDT

Well I'll show an interest if someone could tell me what their aproximations
of HP and Torque increases are on the 318's

Joe G
'98 Black sport plus 318 5spd 318 4x4

<< I just received an email from Sci-Teck saying that pricing
 is going to take another week or so. I guess they would like
 to see a few more people at least interested in the turbos.
 If you are interested, give them an email at
 SciTeckMiami@aol.com You don't have to committ now, just
 "show an interest".
     Hopefully there will be a few more interested people as I am
 really looking forward to having the turbos on my Dak :)

 Chuck Robbins
 '99 Dakota Sport
 http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm