Re: SciTeck-twin turbos

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 01:05:32 EDT

Crunching some numbers for you, a stock Magnum 318 that has the stock 5250
rev limiter
makes 383 horse at 4300 rpm with 10 psi. Port the heads and feed them with a
cam to 5800 rpm, headers, will raise that figure to 476 horse at 4800 rpm.
Your 5 speed with a centerforce clutch will lose 8-9% and make either 350 to
the rear on the stock setup above and the modified setup with the same
clutch will make around 434 to the rear.
Kuk

> Well I'll show an interest if someone could tell me what their
aproximations
> of HP and Torque increases are on the 318's
>
> Joe G
> '98 Black sport plus 318 5spd 318 4x4

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World