Re: Sam P, when are you leaving for the RT event....

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 17:16:14 EDT

I know that if people (businesses) donate something for the
raffles that are planned, that they get some sort of press
info or possibly their company name on the t-shirts, or
something. I can forward on your info to the commitee
members, and they can tell you what they are looking for
(if anything).

I am leaving June 11th, and will be next to Ca. Speedway
waiting for Jack Yates around 10 am.

Sam

--- Antonio De Anda <adeanda@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I know a bunch of people are heading to the RT get
> together.
> Sam email me privately, or call me.
> I usually donate stuff for the DOC events.....do you
> think it would be
> cool to raffle off something, or have door prizes or
> something. Its
> seems cool that so many people are coming from so far
> away to all get
> together......it would be kinda cool if someone went away
> with
> something.
> I know I dont have an RT, so I cant go......but I just
> like the fact
> that so many people are going to come together to enjoy
> each others
> company and their trucks......its what its all about.
> And if I can make that event a bit more special......then
> I will be
> there in spirit.
> Tony
> www.quickd.com

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com