Sam P, when are you leaving for the RT event....

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 02:58:19 EDT

I know a bunch of people are heading to the RT get together.
Sam email me privately, or call me.
I usually donate stuff for the DOC events.....do you think it would be
cool to raffle off something, or have door prizes or something. Its
seems cool that so many people are coming from so far away to all get
together......it would be kinda cool if someone went away with
something.
I know I dont have an RT, so I cant go......but I just like the fact
that so many people are going to come together to enjoy each others
company and their trucks......its what its all about.
And if I can make that event a bit more special......then I will be
there in spirit.
Tony
www.quickd.com