Re: EMBLEM

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 17:38:34 EDT

I know where you are coming from... I wanted something different too! I got
the center emblem from the hood ( it is actually a Ram Van hood emblem). It
is the same as the insert for our hoods without the chrome strip around it.
Doesn't look too bad..... I figured they would cover up the holes till I
found something I couldn't resist :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS