Re: RE: 180 Degree Thermostst

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 01:56:39 EDT

The thing I read somewhere was tat the stock Magnum computers are maximizes at
180. Why the put 195 thermostats in from the factory is beyond me. I've had a
180 thermostat in my V6 and it runs great. The only thing I had to get used to
was in the winter I had to turn the heat all the way on to get the cab warm.
Winters get real cold in Upstate NY. If you really need the heat in the winter
it doesn't take that long to swap back to the 195 for the winter.

Doug