newest update on twin turbos

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 00:02:01 EDT

V-8 applications for 5.2 and 5.9 liter engines will be availble very soon.
No plans are in the works for the 4.7. The 4.7 liter engine consumes a lot
more engine bay room due to the overhead cams and thus does not present an
economical kit by any means. On a stock motor with the exception of 97
dakota's 12 psi is a good reliabilty number. That is as long as use 92+
octane. There are other variables that we can not take in to affect here in
Miami. Temp / Altitude / and barometric pressure, changes the amount of
boost in different locations. The turbos are a Turbonetics (T-03) hybrid.
The boost is controlled by a manual wastegate. We are trying to work with a
Jet-Hot style company about polished pipes for the turbo applications.
Scitech Motorsports
sciteckmiami@aol.com