ah!!!! WTF?? what does this all mean

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 00:00:09 EDT

hey, talking to SciTeck, this is the conversation..
 Dester223: this is odd"On a stock motor with the exception of 97 dakota's
12 psi is a good reliabilty number"
 Dester223: what do you mean?
 Dester223: what's wrong with the 97 dakota engine?
 SciTeck Miami: a lot of the early 97 model V-6 dakota's have a problem with
there computer management of air / fuel ratio curves and with the timeing
 Dester223: they changed computers in 1998? bastards.
 SciTeck Miami: this could be quite destructive when adding the
heat/boost/power of turbos
 Dester223: i guess i can't get twin turbos then. my timing is always
screwed.
 SciTeck Miami: 98 dakota' computers are corrected for the flaws
 Dester223: it's always variable. never stays constant.
 Dester223: can't i get my computer flashed to have the problems corrected?
 SciTeck Miami: well you can go to your local dodge dealership and have them
fix the problem
 Dester223: it's out of warranty...:(

WHAT Does this mean??
-Dester