Waxed, now Cool Shine(was SPOTS)

From: Fermin Lizalde Jr. (roachmotel69@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 01:19:58 EDT

Well I just finished a 3+ hours ordeal of removing the spots from Big Poppa
Dak's paint finish. I used Meguiar's Three step system (thanks Mike d.). I
have to admit that stuff not only removed the spots, but it also left an
awesome shine. I highly recommend it. The three products work very well
together. It consists of a Cleaner (removes tar, acid rain spots, bird
dropping stains, old wax etc.) I recommend you plan on finishing the entire
truck in one session, because this step leaves your truck's finish
unprotected. The second step is a polish (adds a nice super-luster glossy
shine, removes minor swirls and scratches, nourishes any oxidized paint, and
brings out the paints color a bit). The last step is a pure Carnuba Wax
(protects against the elements and seals in the polish). Waxing tips: Make
sure to use seperate applicators for each step and change the terry cloths
when they have a lot of buildup on them. Use one of those diaper-soft
cloths for the last buff and you should have a very good shine. I wish I
had a camera (I have a scanner) to post some pictures maybe I'll buy a
disposable one just for the Big Poppa.

P.S. I don't work for Meguiar's, just very impressed with their product.

Fermin Lizalde Jr.
2K Dakota Sport C/C, V-6 Auto,
Sony No Balony Head unit, Sony 10-disc CD changer
Kenwood Excelon 6" (front), Boston Acoustics 6"
(rear), Kenwood 600w amp powering 2
R/F 12" Subs in Bandpass box all wired w/
Monster Cable.
roachmotel69@home.com