Re: Waxed, now Cool Shine(was SPOTS)

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 11:16:22 EDT

heres what I do. take pictures and when you get them develped also have them printed on a 3.5" disk or a CD (Meijer, and lots of ohters do it). It looks geat just check out my pics. If you try to do the same if you only have the negatives then you have to go to a special photo shop and the charge to much. Or get to know the owner of the shop and they will do it free like me :)

http://go.to/yllwdkta
Its a little out of day but it is still prettly good.

Subj: DML: Waxed, now Cool Shine(was SPOTS)