Re: Speedometer Problem/question

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 07:29:55 EDT

since there aint no cable as u said, and u get nothin on the codes, so it
prob is the speedometer it self, there is a spring i think inside the
speedometer that could have broken, so u prob have to replace the
speedometer it self,. I havnt taken apart my speedometer so i dont know what
the job would be like, but i did on a 95 ford and once u got the speedometer
cluster out 4 screws and the clear plastic cover came off and u just pull out
the speedometer. Since u are tryin to pay uncle sam id run to the Junk yard
and try to pick one up cheap,Goood Luck and keep us informed on the prob so i
know whta it is next time

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg