Re: Re: Tires, HELP

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:27:04 EDT

> Yes, they are carried by Pep Boys. The Futuras are $59.99 ea. They
> look similar to BFG All Terrain T/As. I can spend more, but it seemed
> like a good price. Load rating is 2250 lbs (higher than most). I
> haven't seen them in action yet either, that is why I am hesitant. I
> don't care about MPG, the exhaust and K&N killed that already. I am
> concerned about a lot of rubbing.

Well BFG ATs will run you around $99 for the 30" tire and abvout $110 for
the 31" tire, depending where you go of course. If you really want to stick
within the $60 per tire price range, there are still ALOT of very good AT
tires(good offroad AT tires at that) which will fit in to your budget.
Dunlop Radial Rover RV's I found on sale for about $65 per tire. Hoosier
Radial ATs are also a similar and very good off road tire.
Good Luck,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6