3.92's vs. 4.10's (attn Bernd)

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:26:40 EDT

Sorry for the confusion, not I tach out, for my ususal highway driving
speed with the 255/65 GoodCraps on teh truck I tach at 3000rpm for my
cruising speed. or at least around there, I usually cruise around 80 mph.
so what I was saying is that at an rpm as high as this an increase of 140
rpm is insignificant when you consider that his rpm would increase from say
2000 at 60 to 2208.5@60 with the 3.92's and 2309rpm@60 with the 4.10's. So
far I know she pulls up to 110mph with ease, i usually run our of... well
courage, before i go any faster...

Chris

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, 3.93SG, 9.25" axle, everything but auto, power mirrors,
and 4wd...