Re: 3.92's vs. 4.10's

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:31:07 EDT

Well it is quite the bug. I have a few things going on with my health
right now. A killer cold and a possible minor heart condition. Amazingly
the heart thing only came up after I bought my truck... maybe it is too
fast... I don't know... so basically I am taking it easy, only school and
interviews for me right now. But hey at least I am still able to drive my
dak. I was too sick to drive for 3 days and it drove me crazy, I kinda
glad I'm not in your position right now. So how is the dak coming along
with all those mods? When we gonna get some pics?

Chris

<<<Anyway, how are you feeling these days? That must of been some bug.>>>

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, 3.93SG, 9.25" axle, everything but auto, power mirrors,
and 4wd...