Re: KUK

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 00:47:22 EDT

I will find out but I believe MOPAR has no plans for the V-6 PCM's, but I
would choose the MOPAR pcm over ANY other chip, period. The lucky guy that
gets to do the programming
for them gets sent all the information parameters (56,000) unlike the others
who map 200 or so. So I believe that programmer has a better perspective of
the "complete" system as a whole. I can probably highly recommend spending
your money on the intake and exhaust and ignition first as the stock pcm
works well with these items.
Kuk