Re: It's ELECTRIC!!......(Attn: Jon)

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 08:05:07 EDT

Greg, I do not, the voltage drops at idle (idiot guages so I don't know
what voltage it goes to) I would say if you used the crank pulley to not
blast your system at an idle, but about 1k rpm it's back to a max charge.
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net