RE: RE: KUK

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 08:42:10 EDT

> No. Spend the money on a Modified TB. You'll be much
> happier. The Jet Stage-II on the other hand has made some noticeable
> improvements on a few V6'ers....as well as mine.

Or if you're good with a Dremel, then buy a TB from an on-line salvage yard
(I got mine for $50). There is a write up out there for doing it yourself(I
don't have the link handy). I did my TB all with the Dremel and a hacksaw.
I'll have to get off my butt and take some pics.

Greg (A cut price person in a low budget land)
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886
http://24.6.89.18/dakota/dodge.htm