Re: Anyone have feedback on AutoToys.com

From: Brandon Derks (bderks@memberstreet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 10:12:06 EDT

Man, I ordered a CD player from those guys, they said it would be 1 week. I
called back in two weeks since it still hadn't shown up. They said they
were getting them in the next day, and it would be sent immediately. Right.
9 days later, still no CD player. I call again. "Oh, they discontinued that
model." What?! Screw that, I found it on another site and had it 3 days
later.

They have the crappiest customer service I've ever experienced. You can
only contact them by email (which they reply to in a swift 3-4 days), or
call between 11-2 NOT toll free. Plus they charged my card before they even
had the item in stock, it took 4 more weeks to get that straightened out.
But other than that, they're great. My advice: stay away!

Brandon Derks
00 CC 4x4, 4.7, 5sp, 31BFG