TB Sensor(s) Question

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 13:54:25 EDT

My QuickD TB will be here next week, and I have decided to get new sensors
for it. I am getting a TB from a 94 Dakota, just for added info. I called my
local dealer and found out the sensors are the same part number for both 93
and 94 V6 Daks, so the TBs must be the same also. The parts guy imformed me
that the TBs do indeed have just 2 sensors, the AIS and the TPS. Dodge wants
$50 for the AIS and $61 for the TPS. Question is, do auto part stores carry
these sensors? I dont mind paying the money at Dodge, but it would be nice
to save some $$$ and get them at a part store. Also, will these sensors be
just as good at 'Mopar-original' sensors?? THANKS!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6