Kentucky State HIghway Patrol

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 02:10:45 EDT

As my Dakota took control tonight while driving from Louisville KY to
Huntington WV suddenly my radar detector went off. Just quick enough for
me to drop it from 90 mph down to 80. Then I saw the wonderful flashing
blue lights behind me. THe cop noted that I was going in excess of 80 mph
and had me locked in at 80. For some reason he never wanted my registration
or insurance, just my license. Anyways, a 100 ticket and 70 mph the rest of
the way home and I am not a happy person. I did figure out when going 70 I
can get 17 mpg instead of my normal 14, lol. I tried to reason with the
officer telling him my truck hits 65 then automatically jumps to 80. He did
not buy it.... In this world where everyone blames somebody.... I wonder if
I can blame Dodge for making a truck that likes to go fast....... hmmmmmmmm

Max Booten
1997 Dakota SPort CC
5.2 litre or liter