New exhaust today!...going back to the track May 10th anyone want to go?

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 10:14:42 EDT

I'm getting a 2.5" Dynomax Race Series muffler and a Heddmen Headers Hot Tip chrome angled tip installed as I write this. It will be custom fit 2.5" pipe from the cat back. The muffler is supposed to flow 220% more air than a Flowmaster 40 series. I'll probably post a review of it after a few days of driving.

My Quick-D TB that I ordered should be in sometime next week according to Tony. My Quick-D intake is on a back order at the polisher due to a Harley Davidson show in his area. I also ordered my Mopar PCM yesterday...also on back order until approximately May 5th. I hope I can get all of these items installed in the D before May 10th...because me and a bunch of guys I work with here at Roush are taking our cars to Milan Dragway in MI to do some test and tunes. Any fellow DML'ers want to go the same day e-mail me off list.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com